How to Apply
- Students pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s or doctor’s degree at NTU.
- Students must have active NTU student status in the 2023/24 academic year and during the internship period.
Totally FREE to apply for this academy.
Please press “Apply Now” to fill in the application form and upload the materials.
Online Application Form
Head-shot Photo (360x480 pixel) in JPG Format
Student ID Card (Front) in PDF format
National ID/Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) in PDF format
Certificate of Enrollment (2023 Fall Semester) in PDF format
Official Full Academic Transcript in English (~2023 Spring Semester)
If you are a first-year student at NTU, you are welcome to upload your Official Full Academic Transcript in English in NTU and your previous school/university.
Resume in English; limited to 2 A4 pages; in PDF format.
You are welcome to provide different resumes for different positions.
Motivation Letter in English; limited to 2 A4 pages; in PDF format.
You are suggested to provide different motivation letters for different positions.
Other supplementary documents in PDF format
Those who get selected as interns
- Will be automatically enrolled in the “Internship” course in the course selection system.
- Must attend all the events, including Orientation, Courses, Organization Visit, and Demo Day.
- Students should work at least 16 hours per week.
- Foreign students must hold a valid work permit & ARC during the internship period and should not work over 20 hours per week.
- Students must submit their internship report every month.
Click HERE to know how to apply for a Work Permit.
What to Expect